Tuesday, February 17, 2009
What's new around town.!
We are excited to announce we will be participating in the Go Green Expo here in NYC ... We hope you will stop by to say hello. When we receive our booth number we will announce it here.. Hope to see you there.!
Go Green Expo
- the nations premier eco-friendly tradeshow,
- coming to the Hilton New York April 17th - 19th.
Sponsored in part by NBC and The New York Post, Go Green Expo will showcase the latest and greatest in all things green from fuel efficient cars and natural personal care products to greener gadgets that help us live more sustainably.
In addition to over 250 different exhibits, Go Green Expo will also host a variety of panels with leaders in the green industry, local politicians, and community activists.
This three-day event will include a business-to-business expo followed by two days for eco-minded consumers. Limited booth space is still available, contact Jason Landun at 212-655-4505 ext. 239. Visit www.GoGreenExpo.com for more details!
The One World One Heart - Finally Winner !!
One of our original winners did not reply. So, we had another drawing.
Winner # 2 - Beth from Iowa. She did not respond.
Our new Winner is:
# 50 - Tammie Lee - www.spirithelpers.net
will receive a 4 oz Rosa Alba (White Rose) Hdyrosol Organic from Bulgaria.
The weather has really been lovely, though still Winter .. I can just feel Spring around the corner. However, my skin is still trying to deal with the winter cold and dry air in the house .. If you have been having the same issues .. with the dry, itchy, flaky skin .. winterizing you skin with the following products will greatly help:
- Ageless Elixir :: many have written how wonderful it makes their face feel.!
- Apricot Kernel Meal :: a gentle exfoliate that gets rid of the dead skin.
- Professional Formulas :: they are great 'after bath' moisturizers, select the one you feel will work best for your skin.
- Hydrosols :: just a wonderful way to moisturize and tone your face.
Back in Stock & What's New -
- Aroma Jewelry :: 'new' Pewter Pendants - fun, practical & whimsical.
(remember to click on 'more information' to read description of the jewelry)
- Kunzea: Kunzea ambigue from our distiller in Australia
- Diffuser Blends Page to help with the sniffles
Some Winter Quotes ::
“Sometimes our fate resembles
.... a fruit tree in winter.
Who would think that those branches
would turn green again and blossom,
but we hope it, we know it.”
- - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe quotes (German Playwright, Poet, Novelist and Dramatist. 1749-1832)
“There is no art in turning a goddess into a witch,
a virgin into a whore, but the opposite operation,
to give dignity to what has been scorned,
to make the degraded disireable,
that calls for art or for character.”
- - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"Winter is the time for comfort,
for good food and warmth,
for the touch of a friendly hand and
for a talk beside the fire:
it is the time for home."
- - Edith Sitwell
'Surely as cometh the Winter, I know
There are Spring violets under the snow.'
- - R.H. Newell
~ until next time,