Cherry tomatoes are like candy.!
This is my 4th harvest of basil this summer.
To make my Basil cubes for the winter .. basil, garlic from the garden, evoo, a dash of salt.
We just received the newest edition of the Aromatherapy International Journal
Vol 45 - August 2009.
Inside this Issue:
* Essential Oil Profile - German Chamomile - Deby Atterby
* Aromatherapy & Cognitive Function in Dementia - Part 2 - E. Joy Bowles
* Therapeutic Massage - Jan Kusmirek
* Using essential oils for Detoxification - Julia Lawless
* Quantum Aromatherapy - Daniel Penoel
* Safety & Essential Oils - Part 2 - Tony Burfield
* Aging Gracefully with essential oils - Mindy Green
* Aromatic Journeys - Jim Llewellyn & Robbi Zeck
* Perfume capital of India - Kannauj
Visit our page: Aromatherapy Journals
Also new is our 'new' for us .. Chamomile Roman France.
In this summer heat be sure to drink fluids and take care of your skin.
Aloe vera & Seaweed gel is so cooling and refreshing and rehydrating for the skin.
This is our August Give A Way. Please be sure to included your name and email address in our comments section, so that we can contact you.! We will be giving away : 4 oz Aloe Vera Seaweed Gel. Be sure to leave a comment, and pass this onto your friends.
Just a few weeks left.. end of summer, getting the kids ready for back to school.
Vacations are almost over ..
" Sometimes I wonder what I'm a-gonna do...
'Cause there ain't no cure for the summer time blues."
-- Eddie Cochran
"Whilst August yet wears her golden crown,
Ripening fields lush- bright with promise;
Summer waxes long, then wanes, quietly passing
Her fading green glory on to riotous Autumn."
- Michelle L. Thieme, August's Crown
~ til next time,