Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Mother's Day / New Arrivals



New at SunRose:
I am so proud to announce that my book has finally arrived.!

Chakra Balancing / A Beginner's Guide
~ ~ by Rosanne Tartaro

A wonderful introduction and inspiring guide for beginners,exploring the 'how to' in balancing the seven Chakra's in your body.

Retail price $12.00 .. Introductory Price $10.00

Back in Stock: From our Supplier in India:

* Jasmine Grandiflorum - India
* Jasmine Sambac - India
* Champa Attar - India
* Motia Attar - India
* Frankincense - Boswellia serrata - India
* Citronella - India
* Vetivert - India

This Jasmine is other worldly.!! Known as '"Queen of the Night',exotic, sensuous and playful.!

Please visit our site: www.SunRoseAromatics.com

Mother's Day is fast approaching. What better way to honor your Mom than to gift her with exotic and natural scents, after body oils, aroma jewelry, and much more.

To all the wonderful women in my life and that I have met throughout the years .. this is your day .. know how much you are treasured and honored.

Some quotes for Mother's Day:

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
- Honore de Balzac sayings

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.
- Inspirational sayings by Washington Irving

My Mom .. was my truest friend, and I miss her .. everyday. My Chakra book is dedicated to her, as she was my biggest supporter and believed in me .. even when I didn't believe in myself.

Please remember... whether you are a Mom or not .. to honor the Goddess within on this special day.!

~ until next time
Rosanne

2 comments:

Tina Sams said...

I LOVE your book, Roe. It explains the chakras so well and everything connected to them in our senses. There's a lot of info on those pages!

Your mom is smiling, I bet. She must be very proud of your book - and her daughter.

Anonymous said...

Roe, as I told you on the phone, the book is a wee delight. I can NOT believe how much information you packed into this slim volume. It's visually lovely... the absolutely perfect introduction to the Chakras. What a perfect gift for someone new to the concept!

Tina's right...your mom is very proud of you! (So am I!)