Thursday, July 30, 2009

Winners of July Give A Way!



The 'tomato blight' has arrived in the Bronx. So so sad to see these wonderful tomatoes turn black on the vine .. Mother Nature has her reasons I'm sure.

Want to announce the winners of the July 2009 Give A Way.
Yeppers .. we picked 3 winners this month ::

Shipped out today:
- Jessica Ress from AngelFaceBotanicals.com

The following 2 winners have to contact me with their mailing addy's:
- Brenda @ ironweed
- Selkie @ shadlock06

Congratulations to the winners!
Stay tuned for August Give A Ways.

It has been so humid here and of course raining like crazy. Our West coast friends have been getting unbearable heat (over 100 degrees) .. the weather has just been so crazy for sure.!

Next week there will be a Full Moon / Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius on Wednesday August 5th at 8:45 p.m. EDT Aquarius Full Moon. Lunar Eclipse at 8:50 p.m. EDT.

Summer Quote:

" When summer opens,
I see how fast it matures,
and fear it will be short;
but after the heats of July and August,
I am reconciled, like one who has had his swing,
to the cool of autumn."
- -   Ralph Waldo Emerson 

" Hot town summer in the city
Back of my neck getting dirty and gritty
Been down, isn't it a pity
Doesn't seem to be a shadow in the city."
- - Joe Cocker

- til next time, stay cool!
Rosanne
http://www.sunrosearomatics.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Roe, Thank you so much for the July giveaway. Yesterday was one of the few “real summer” days here, so I worked outside all day. Just as I was finishing, the UPS guy arrived with your package. I went straight to the shower and finished up by spritzing my face with your lovely Rosehip Hydrosol---heavenly. Then, my sun soaked skin LOVED the Aloe Vera & Seaweed Gel. Your products are high quality and simply and professionally packaged. Many thanks, Brenda in Albany